When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data from the moment you fill it in or leave it on our website, register at one of our meetings / congresses / newsletters or sign up in another way or be notified in order to use our services.
Privacy at registration meetings
We collect and process your data for organizing meetings and conferences and for sending newsletters that you have signed up for or have indicated to be interested in.
What personal information do we collect from you?
The personal data we process for meetings and conferences are listed below. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information you provide.
- name and address details, company details, job title, e-mail address and other contact details;
- Information about your allergy or meal preferences can also be used for meetings where a meal is provided.
The personal data are only shared with the persons in charge of organizing the meetings and conferences. To organize these conferences, an external agency can be used. If an external agency is used, Vilans has entered into a processing agreement with which your personal data are processed in accordance with the AVG. In addition, Vilans can make your personal data available to third parties on the basis of a court order or on the basis of a legal obligation. Your data is processed within the Netherlands.
Storage period personal data
We will delete your data four weeks after the eventual evaluation of any meeting, unless a new follow-up meeting is planned. In that case, your data will be destroyed four weeks after the evaluation of the last meeting. When registering for a meeting, a different retention period can be mentioned.
- You are entitled to inspect your personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- If you want to know which personal data Vilans processes of you, you can make a written request for access. Vilans will handle your request within 4 weeks of receiving such a request.
- Does your information appear to be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant? Then you can make an additional request to have your details changed or supplemented.
- You can send your written requests to email@example.com
- If you do not agree with the way in which Vilans handles your personal data, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you still have questions after reading this privacy statement, please contact our privacy officer via info[at]vilans.org.